BAT is evolving at pace - truly like no other organization - To achieve the ambition, we have set for ourselves, we are looking for colleagues who are ready to live our ethos every day.
Come be a part of this journey!
Looking for a Finance Intern to support tax department (9 months contract).
At BAT we are committed to our Purpose of creating A Better Tomorrow. This is what drives our people and our passion for innovation. See what is possible for you at BAT.
- Global Top Employer with 53,000 BAT people across more than 180 markets.
- Brands sold in over 200 markets, made in 44 factories in 42 countries.
- Newly established Tech Hubs building world-class capabilities for innovation in 4 strategic locations.
- Diversity leader in the Financial Times and International Women’s Day Best Practice winner.
- Seal Award winner – one of 50 most sustainable companies.
What You Will Do
- Financial Reporting – Responsible for extraction of information from SAP and assist Assistant Manager to prepare financial statements for annual and quarterly submission for the BAT end markets.
- Sales and Services Tax (SST) – Preparation of SST returns monthly for BAT entities (Malaysia).
- Withholding Tax (WHT) – Preparation of WHT documentation weekly for BAT entities (Malaysia).
- Balance Sheet Recon (BSR) Report – Assist to prepare BSR report monthly for BAT entities (Malaysia).
- Support Assistant Manager with ad-hoc analysis and activities in order to achieve company’s overall objectives.
- Customized reporting - assisting Assistant Manager to prepare customized reporting based on specific software.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance/Accountancy or equivalent.
- Understand the impact of the accounting process and practice.
- Understand and apply relevant financial skills and knowledge.
- Detail-oriented, analytical, proactive, and can work under pressure with minimum supervision.
- Job type:Internships
Accounting, Banking and Finance
- Closing Date:30th Jun 2021, 6:00 pm