We are British American Tobacco, a truly global company with a highly successful past and an exciting future ahead. As one of the leading tobacco and nicotine companies across the globe, we are always looking to offer our consumers new products, choices and advanced technologies.
As a global company in a fast-paced industry, we’re undergoing some of the most exciting changes in our history. It is the perfect opportunity to join and help shape our journey. It is a chance to take control in a challenging environment and do something that you are passionate about.
British American Tobacco (BAT) Malaysia's Internship Programme is a getaway for College and University students to gain realistic work experience. As an intern, you will be given the opportunity to be in the midst of a professional work environment in a business area that is relevant to you.
We’re looking for an HR Intern to join our HR team to assist with supporting the day-to-day activities of the Information Digital & Technology (IDT) function. You will have the opportunity to develop in our Business Partner team, developing a holistic practical experience in all of the employee life-cycle's processes as well as support the implementation of the strategic people agenda.
What You Will Do
As Human Resources Intern, you will be involved in:
- Supporting logistic and execution processes for internal training & induction events.
- Managing and follow up new hires and leavers documentation.
- Supporting the HRBP in the Company plan cycle process, monitoring and tracking headcount.
- Reporting the HC as per monthly reporting cycles.
- Executing general HR customer service for internal clients.
- Supporting daily activities within HR function.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Good knowledge in Microsoft Word, Power Point and Excel.
- Willing to learn mindset.
- Positive attitude with good communication and excellent problem-solving skills.
- Resourceful, proactive, attentive to details and a good team player.
- Job type:Internships
- Closing Date:3rd Dec 2020, 6:00 pm