We are British American Tobacco, a truly global company with a highly successful past and an exciting future ahead. As one of the leading tobacco and nicotine companies across the globe, we are always looking to offer our consumers new products, choices and advanced technologies.
As a global company in a fast-paced industry, we’re undergoing some of the most exciting changes in our history. It is the perfect opportunity to join and help shape our journey. It is a chance to take control in a challenging environment and do something that you are passionate about.
If you’re driven, passionate and ambitious, our Finance Graduate Programme will let you maximise your potential. It’s a 12-month fast-track to management with unprecedented international exposure that’s geared specifically for high-potential individuals, helping you to develop exceptional skills - full understanding of the dynamic of the market you are operating in, and how the BAT Finance Department work together with business functions to achieve outstanding business results.
If You’ve Got What It Takes, We’ll Give You:
- A real job with real impact from day one.
- World-class leadership training in Global BAT Academy in England.
- Networking and mentorship with experienced leaders and other graduates from all over the world!
It's tough. It's fast-paced. It'll stretch you to the limit. the Only Question Is Are You Up To The Challenge? If your answer is YES, then this may be the role for you.
Required Skills and Abilities
We Are Seeking For High Calibre Graduates To Join Our 2020 Graduate Programme!
- Are a Malaysian National.
- Graduated with a Bachelor or Master’s with any major (added advantage majoring in Marketing).
- Are a final year student, fresh graduate or a professional with maximum 2 years of relevant work experience.
- Have an excellent academic record with a minimum GPA of 3.2.
- Demonstrated strong leadership capabilities via extra-curricular activities.
- Exceptional communication skills, strong interpersonal, team building and negotiation skills.
- Energetic, resilient, self-motivated, result-driven, highly adaptable and able to work independently.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Closing Date:25th Feb 2020, 6:00 pm