BAT is evolving at pace - truly like no other organisation - To achieve the ambition, we have set for ourselves, we are looking for colleagues who are ready to live our ethos every day.
Come be a part of this journey!
BAT Malaysia Is Looking for an HR Intern.
Role Positioning and Objectives:
As an HR Intern to join our HR team to assist with supporting the day-to-day activities of the Information Digital & Technology (IDT) function.
You will have the opportunity to develop in our Business Partner team, developing a holistic practical experience in all the employee life-cycle's processes as well as support the implementation of the strategic people agenda.
Reports to - HR Business Partner.
What You Will Do
- Supporting logistic and execution processes for internal training & induction events.
- Managing and follow up new hires and leavers documentation.
- Supporting the HRBP in the Company plan cycle process, monitoring and tracking headcount.
- Reporting the HC as per monthly reporting cycles.
- Executing general HR customer service for internal clients.
- Supporting daily activities within HR function.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Good knowledge in Microsoft Word, Power Point and Excel.
- Willing to learn mindset.
- Positive attitude with good communication and excellent problem-solving skills.
- Resourceful, proactive, attentive to details and a good team player.
- Delivering in ambiguous & dynamic situations as a part of a global multi-functional team by building partnerships & working diplomatically.
- Drives innovation & knowledge sharing.
- Job type:Internships
- Closing Date:25th Nov 2021, 6:00 pm