BAT is evolving at pace - truly like no other organization - To achieve the ambition, we have set for ourselves, we are looking for colleagues who are ready to live our ethos every day.
Come be a part of this journey!
If you’re driven, passionate and ambitious, our Global Graduate Programme will let you achieve your potential. It’s an 18-month fast-track to management with unprecedented international exposure that’s geared specifically for high-potential Individuals. We’re developing the next generation of leaders and will be with you every step of the way. With the support to flourish both personally and professionally, we value the difference you bring because we know it will transform not only your career but ultimately an industry.
Our Global Graduate Programme in Marketing helps you to develop exceptional skills - full of understanding the dynamics of the market you are operating in, and how the British American Tobacco Malaysia Marketing departments of Brand, Trade, and Strategic Planning & Insights work together to achieve outstanding business results.
What You Will Do
- A real job with real impact from day one. Ultimately, it will set you up for a successful career ahead - the chance to progress from graduate to entry-level manager in 18 months.
- Best-in-class leadership training in Global BAT Academy in England where one can establish networking with fellow graduates and experienced colleagues from around the world.
- Chance to create an impact on our international business participating in global cross-market projects, under the supervision of a dedicated Coach & Mentor.
We're serious about putting you on the right career path and consider our Global Graduate Programme as a stepping-stone to bigger and better things. It's tough. It's fast-paced. And it'll stretch you to the limit.
If you have what it takes, no other organization can offer a graduate experience quite like ours. The only question is - are you up to the challenge?
Required Skills and Abilities
- Malaysian National.
- Graduated with Bachelor or Master’s Degree in any major.
- Fresh graduate or professional with below 2 years of experience.
- Have an excellent academic record with a minimum CGPA of 3.20 (Second Upper Class).
- Demonstrated strong leadership capabilities via extra-curricular activities.
- Exceptional communication skills, strong interpersonal, team building and negotiation skills.
- Energetic, resilient, self-motivated, result-driven, highly adaptable, and able to work independently.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Marketing and Sales
- Closing Date:27th Jul 2021, 6:00 pm