Our team is looking for a Business Analysis Intern to join them in the upcoming weeks.
This position is great for an aspiring business analysis professional looking to work on business-critical projects and gain relevant work experience.
You will learn how to:
- Analyze business processes.
- Create and update business process documentation.
- Interpret data, build reports and analyze results using statistical techniques.
- Be able to tell the story behind the data.
- Support our Project Team in analyzing customer processes and in preparing functional documentation.
- Find ideas on how to improve our project performance, as well as the user experience.
- Generate ad-hoc analysis in response to organizational requests and to support business cases.
- Perform quantitative and qualitative analysis to assist experienced leaders in evaluating possible. solutions to solve complex business problems.
- Support experienced leaders in developing global growth strategies.
- Analyze, develop and execute our strategies to optimize our revenue and KPIs.
- Provide input into client presentations and work on day-to-day project delivery.
- Develop business cases to determine business requirements.
- Understand the market landscape and trends to identify strategies and potential optimization opportunities.
- Cross-functional collaboration with business, product, engineering, and analytics teams to understand design and opportunity areas.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Strong communication skills with the ability to discuss any issues with a wide variety of individuals and groups.
- Capability to produce content on time, with attention to detail, and an emphasis on identifying and pitching to a target audience.
- A well-organized team player with the ability to perform various tasks, act individually, and think creatively.
- Familiarity with Microsoft applications and Zoom.
- Willingness to learn and develop business analysis skills.
- Competitive and proactive attitude.
- Fluency in English.
The business management and training company headquartered in Bremen, Germany. We are a success-driven firm that provides management advisory and contracting services customized to help companies from different industries with business management problems. Brainnest runs, leads, and manages complex projects and initiatives.
We began from scratch when a network of professionals, Ph.D. holders, and highly skilled personnel bring to the business table their practical and academic years of experience to form a concrete blueprint on which the company has been designed. From 2020, we offer a combination of expertise, proficiency, and commitment, leveraging our deep industry experience and applying analytical rigor to deliver exceptional results for companies.
We proudly provide top-class consulting and training services for a wide range of industries around the world. A well-equipped team, advanced tools, and modern methodologies are some of what we correctly utilize to offer our clients what makes them the best in their fields.
- Job type:Internships
- Disciplines:Business and Commerce
- Locations:Kuala Lumpur
- Closing Date:2nd Dec 2022, 6:00 pm