At Bosch, we shape the future by inventing high-quality technologies and services that spark enthusiasm and enrich people’s lives.
Our promise to our associates is rock-solid: we grow together, we enjoy our work, and we inspire each other.
Join in and feel the difference.
What You Will Do
- Responding to internal or external claims on purchased material from assigned material fields.
- Securing short-term delivery of production in the event of a claim.
- Analyzing quality data by applying lessons learned to new projects.
- Analyzing and identifying quality borderline and special cases, as well as initiating and monitoring the activities.
- Analyzing quality problems in the event of internal and or external from outsourced parts for continuous improvement projects (quality and speed of claim).
- Performing plausibility testing and providing support to inspector.
- Logging and claiming of defect costs related to purchased material.
- Preparing and leading internal or external quality discussions in the plant.
- Providing measurement or testing support during preventive quality planning, implementation and failure analysis.
- Sharing information with team members on problems detected of the same material or components (Q alarm) by other Bosch plants.
- Evaluating First Sample (ISIR/PPAP) and concession by ensuring documentation is completed with measurement.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor Degree in Electrical/Electronic, Mechanical, Microelectronic, Mechatronic, Manufacturing Engineering.
- At least 1 year working experience in quality or manufacturing environment.
- Good knowledge in material field especially in electronics, semiconductor, display/touch panel is a plus.
- Working experience in IC/display manufacturer and familiar with manufacturing process or failure analysis would be advantages.
- Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft office e.g., power point, excel, etc.
- Possess good communication and interpersonal skills, decision making skills (based on facts), problem solving skills.
- Team player, self-motivated, analytical, independent.
- Willingness to learn and travel.
- Proficient in English language.
- Proficient in additional language such as Mandarin would be advantages.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Engineering, Engineering Electrical, Engineering Mechanical, Engineering...
- Closing Date:30th Oct 2021, 6:00 pm