Robert Bosch has a well-developed internship program and we have hired thousands of students over the past few years. Our goal is to provide real world and thought-provoking internships to undergraduate and graduate-level students. Historically, most of our outstanding internship candidates accept full-time opportunities after graduation.
Internship is a great way to learn about Bosch’s business and culture besides gaining experience and self-development. Bosch’s internship offers students a chance to get real-world experience with ownership in projects from day one and the opportunity to develop a network of contacts.
What You Will Do
Positions are available in the following fields:
- In the marketing function, interns will be exposed to the area of Event Management or Brand Management. They will support the marketing colleagues with brand management, conduct market research to gain insights about market conditions, support marketing projects and communication, prepare presentation slides and update documents.
- In the area of Event Management, interns will cover end-to-end involvement for various events carried out by the departments, helping their superior in dealing with external parties to ensure that the event would materialize as per the given strategy, prepare and follow up documents, and support in any other marketing projects as required by the superior.
Sales & General Administration:
- Interns will handle document control, data entry, follow ups with the internal/external parties on various tasks, assist with revision of processes, overall day to day sales administration tasks and projects.
- Interns will assist in internal and external communications campaigns and projects. They will assist in planning, promotion and execution of corporate events.
- They will be responsible for photography and videography assignments as assigned by their superiors.
Human Resources (Compensation & Benefits):
- Intern will be exposed to people analytics and data mining, conduct trend analysis and generate human capital and compensation management related reporting to support decision making of superiors.
- Intern must have strong hands-on Microsoft Excel knowledge and basic statistical & economics background is always an advantage.
Human Resources (Recruitment & Staffing):
- Intern will be supporting recruitment and staffing related activities of the company, and administration of on-boarding and integration of new employees into Bosch. Intern must have strong multitasking skills and people skills.
Accounting / Finance:
- Interns will be exposed to administration of accounts payable or accounts receivables. They will assist in data entry into finance systems and monitoring of trade invoices.
- They will also support in finance reports along with any related task assigned by the superior.
- Interns will assist in follow ups and monitoring of shipments, coordinate incoming claim issues, verification of supplier billings, invoices and analyzing various reports.
- Interns will be attached to Bosch's Building Technology division. They will assist in designing security solutions of various products.
- They will also support in preparing demo equipment for seminar or events and facilitate in preparing Autocad drawings and tender-related documents.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Candidate that is pursuing either a Bachelor’s Degree /Professional Degree in the relevant fields.
- Minimum of 4 months, up to 6 months of internship commitment.
- Required language(s) - Fluent command in English, Bahasa Malaysia.
- Required skill(s) - Microsoft Office – Excel, PowerPoint, Word.
Joining date - May 2020.
- Job type:Internships
- Closing Date:16th Apr 2020, 6:00 pm