Bosch Automotive Steering Sdn. Bhd. was established in Malaysia back in May 1984, previously under the name of ZF Steering Sdn Bhd and is located in Perai Industrial Zone in Penang, Malaysia. We have a diverse workforce of close to 650 associates from different nationalities and cultural backgrounds. By leveraging on the vast skills of our workforce, we contribute to a yearly turnover of RM 500 million worth of sales to the Bosch Group.
As part of our continuous improvement and innovation initiatives, Bosch Automotive Steering Sdn.Bhd has been involved in developing new exciting technologies and process improvements in which The Company has been awarded with two prestigious awards by SIRIM MS ISO 9002, ISO 14001and TS 16949 by TUV.
What you will do
- Work side by side with the Logistics Management team and be entrusted with your own area of responsibility within the scope of your projects or day-to-day business.
- At Bosch, you will get the chance to experience diversity as you work alongside international teams.
- On the job training and support will be provided
- Minimum internship duration is 4 months. We allow extension upon the request of the intern
- Internship opening starts on February 2020
- Please specify your internship duration (from and to) in the Comment Section in the application
- Applicants must have the right to work in Malaysia
Required Skills and Abilities
- Ideal candidates should still be pursuing a bachelors in logistics, supply chain management, transportation, business administration, or any relevant courses.
- Language Requirements: Fluent written and spoken English, other languages is an added advantage Candidate must still be attached to a University / College and must be able to provide a letter of request of training / validation from the University as part of the hiring documents
- Job type:Internships
Administration, Business and Commerce, Logistics and...
- Closing Date:7th Mar 2020, 6:00 pm