At Bosch, we care. For you, our business, and our environment.
Bosch has been present in Malaysia since 1923, represented by Robert Bosch Sdn Bhd, with offices located in Selangor and Penang. In Malaysia, Bosch has diversified businesses in Mobility Solutions, Industrial Technology, Consumer Goods, and Energy and Building Technology. The company has three manufacturing plants in Penang providing Car Multimedia, Power Tools and Automotive Steering systems. In 2018, Malaysia contributed sales of RM 538 million (113 million euros) and employed more than 4,500 associates.
- Invoice Processing (Posting, Matching).
- Perform Monthly AP Reconciliation.
- Liase with External Supplier regarding the Invoice.
- Liase with Receiving Team to Solve Problem.
- Assist during Year End Closing and Audit.
- GRIR Maintaining Project.
- AP Aging Clearing.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Candidate that is pursuing either a Bachelor’s Degree in the relevant fields.
- Minimum of 6 months of internship commitment.
- Required language(s): Fluent command in English, Bahasa Malaysia.
- Required skill(s): Intermediate Excel skills
- Joining date: June 2022
Your future of job location offers you
- Internship allowance
- Flexible working hours
- Annual leaves
- Medical coverage
- Employee discounts
- Job type:Internships
Accounting, Banking and Finance, Economics
- Closing Date:16th May 2022, 6:00 pm