We are offering a fulltime internship in the Office of the General Management, supporting the Managing Director of Bosch Malaysia. This role allows you to gain exposure to management as you will be working in a team that reports directly to the General Manager of Malaysia, who is the Vice President for Digital Solutions in Southeast Asia.
What You Will Do
- Support the General Manager for Bosch Malaysia & the Vice President for Digital Solutions in Southeast Asia .
- Conduction of country and market studies across all business units to result in supportive concepts.
- Develop new business models & opportunities.
- Preparation and coordination of top-level management meetings.
- Continuous tracking of the developments and news in the region with relevance to Bosch .
- Administration and Organization of Project.
- Support and take on an active role in projects regarding e-Commerce, Smart City & Industry 4.0.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Advanced student in Business Engineering, Business Administration, Information Technology & Management, Information Management or related courses.
- General understanding of computer science, software and related services.
- A creative and business-oriented mind with interest in business development as a function.
- Quick learner with good analytical skills and the ability to work independently as well as in a multi-cultural Team.
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal).
- Meticulous, flexible and proactive work ethic.
- Result-oriented and an eye for details.
- Strong knowledge of MS Office.
- Job type:Internships
Administration, Engineering, Information Technology, Management
- Closing Date:17th Jul 2020, 6:00 pm