Bosch Car Multimedia is a business division within the Mobility Solutions business sector of the Bosch Group. The division develops smart integration solutions for entertainment, navigation, telematics and driver assistance functions used in original equipment businesses. The needs of the driver are always at the focus of all research and development activities to create technologies that enhance safety and driving convenience and at the same time reduce energy consumption. The Bosch Car Multimedia plant in Penang, Robert Bosch (Malaysia) Sdn Bhd, is one of the eight pioneering companies which started operation in the Bayan Lepas Free Industrial Zone back in 1972. This plant develops and manufactures navigation and infotainment systems, integrated head units, car radios as well as Electronic Manufacturing Services (EMS) products.
- Support for all the LOG supply chain cost analyzed (Cost Cockpit, KPI Tree & Fishbone Analyze).
- Support for the Special Freight (Premium Freight Analyzed & Chart Visualized).
- Any others ad-hoc activities relevant to supply chain cost analyzed & others cost saving project/report assigned from time to time.
- Support for iFlow/Delivery Tracking System (Industry 4.0 – Incoming Shipment Tracking System) ~ Industry 4.0 IT System.
- Support for the SAP (IT system).
Required Skills and Abilities
- Candidate must possess or currently pursuing a Diploma/Bachelor's Degree in Logistics/Business Studies/Administration/Management, Computer Science, IT or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): MS Office; MS Outlook, MS Power Point, Excel.
- Proactive, innovative, creative, good communication skills, committed to work, highly motivated; and
- Applicants must be willing to work in Bayan Lepas Free Industrial Zone Phase I.
- Flexible working hours.
- Leave Entitlement eg: Annual Leave, Medical Leave etc.
- Job type:Internships
Logistics and Supply Chain, Business and...
- Closing Date:4th Nov 2019, 6:00 pm