Robert Bosch has a well-developed internship program and we have hired thousands of students over the past few years. Our goal is to provide real world and thought-provoking internships to undergraduate and graduate-level students. Historically, most of our outstanding internship candidates accept full-time opportunities after graduation. Internship is a great way to learn about Bosch’s business and culture besides gaining experience and self-development. Bosch’s internship offer students a chance to get a real-world experience with ownership in projects from day one and the opportunity to develop a network of contacts.
Intern will be exposed to people analytics and data mining, conduct trend analysis and generate human capital and compensation management related reporting to support decision making of superiors. Intern must have strong hands-on Microsoft Excel knowledge and basic statistical & economics background is always an advantage.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Candidate that is pursuing either a Bachelor’s Degree /Professional Degree in the Human Resources & Management or relevant fields.
- Minimum of 4 months, up to 6 months of internship commitment.
- Required language(s): Fluent command in English, Bahasa Malaysia.
- Required skill(s): Microsoft Office – Excel, PowerPoint, Word.
- Joining date: Jan 2020
- Internship allowance
- Flexible working hours
- Annual leaves
- Medical coverage
- Employee discounts
- On-site parking
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Human Resources, Management
- Closing Date:16th Nov 2019, 6:00 pm