By leveraging on the vast skills of our workforce, we contribute to a yearly turnover of RM 500 million worth of sales to the Bosch Group. As part of our continuous improvement and innovation initiatives, Bosch Automotive Steering Sdn.Bhd has been involved in developing new exciting technologies and process improvements in which The Company has been awarded with two prestigious awards by SIRIM MS ISO 9002, ISO 14001and TS 16949 by TUV.
Start something big and become a part of forward thinkers where you can create something remarkable - Invented for life.
What You Will Do
- Work side by side with the HR Management team and be entrusted with your own area of responsibility within the scope of your projects or day-to-day business.
- At Bosch, you will get the chance to experience diversity as you work alongside international teams.
- On the job training and support will be provided.
Minimum internship duration is 4 months. We allow extension upon the request of the intern.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Ideal candidates should still be pursuing a bachelors in human resource management, psychology, business administration, social sciences or any relevant courses.
- Basic understanding in the field of HR would be advantageous.
- Language Requirements - Fluent written and spoken English, other languages is an added advantage.
- Skills Requirements - Microsoft Office (Excel,Words,Powerpoint,Publisher) proficiency.
- Candidates must still be attached to a University / College and must be able to provide a letter of request of training / validation from the University as part of the hiring documents.
- Applicants must have the right to work in Malaysia.
- Job type:Internships
Psychology and Counselling, Administration, Human Resources
- Closing Date:20th Mar 2020, 6:00 pm