Bosch Automotive Steering Sdn. Bhd. was established in Malaysia back in May 1984, previously under the name of ZF Steering Sdn Bhd and is located in Perai Industrial Zone in Penang, Malaysia. We have a diverse work force of close to 650 associates from different nationalities and cultural backgrounds.
By leveraging on the vast skils of our workforce, we contribute to a yearly turnover of RM 500 million worth of sales to the Bosch Group. As part of our continuous improvement and innovation initiatives, Bosch Automotive Steering Sdn.Bhd has been involved in developing new exciting technologies and process improvements in which The Company has been awarded with two prestigious awards by SIRIM MS ISO 9002, ISO 14001and TS 16949 by TUV. Start something big and become a part of forward thinkers where you can create something remarkable: Invented for life.
- Please specify your internship duration in the "Message to Hiring Manager Section"
- Internship opening starts from January 2020 onwards
- Work side by side with a specialists associates and be entrusted with your own area of responsibility within the scope of your projects or day-to-day business
- At Bosch, you will get the chance to experience diversity as you work alongside international teams and contribute your ideas to make a change in the organization
- On the Job Training and support will be provided throughout the duration of the internship
- Minimum internship duration is 4 months and maximum is 6 months. We allow extension upon the request of the intern
Required Skills and Abilities
- Candidate must possess or currently pursuing a Diploma or Bachelor's Degree in Engineering (Mechanical), Engineering (Mechatronic/Electromechanical), Engineering (Industrial) or equivalent
- Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia, English
- Applicants must be willing to work in Perai Industrial Zone
- 15 Internship position(s) for duration of minimum 4 months and up to 6 months
- German multinational corporation
- Paid internship allowance
- Annual leaves provided based on the duration of the internship
- Uniform provided
- In house canteen
- Free parking
- On the job training
- Job type:Internships
Engineering, Engineering Mechanical, Engineering Mechatronics, Engineering...
- Closing Date:4th Nov 2019, 6:00 pm