What you will do
- Develop embedded firmware which run on Bosch product which base on test requirement from manufacturing and engineering
- The embedded firmware shall be able to interact with manufacturing and engineering test system via physical interface such as serial, Ethernet, and USB
- Work closely with embedded firmware team in Malaysia and Germany in order to achieve common product development goal
- Assist engineering team to perform HW-SW integration bring up during development phases.
- Assist Manufacturing in troubleshooting manufacturing related problems.
- Provide post production and failure analysis support.
- Collaborate as project team member on Software design matters.
- Capture and evaluate customer, internal requirements and vehicle specific interface requirements. Identify suitable concepts in terms of functional, technological and effort.
- Adhere to Bosch Software Engineering Process as e.g.:
- Perform requirement reviews, design reviews and code reviews.
- Perform unit testing and release of the software according to SW release process.
- Develop the SW design taking into consideration the dependencies to other modules and integration into the overall system.
- SW programming using both standard and proprietary software tools and libraries.
- Create SW test specifications and protocols, if necessary develop test SW. Executes test plans to ensure new software meets specifications, functionalities and performance requirements.
- Analyse failure log, clarify system problems and resolve design issues.
- Develop and produce technical reports, design analysis and documentation in support of designs.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Strong knowhow on C & C++
- Experience in Real time operating system (RTOS)
- Adequate knowhow on microcontroller and COTS SOCs
- Proven working experience in embedded software engineering
- Adequate knowledge of reading schematics and data sheets for components
- Adequate knowledge of computer peripheral interfaces(eg SPI, UART, etc)
- Flexible working hours
- Leave Entitlement eg: Annual Leave, Medical Leave and etc
Closed 3 months ago
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Closing Date:9th Mar 2020, 6:00 pm