Bosch has been present in Malaysia since 1923, represented by Robert Bosch Sdn Bhd, with offices located in Selangor and Penang. In Malaysia, Bosch has diversified businesses in Mobility Solutions, Industrial Technology, Consumer Goods, and Energy and Building Technology. The company has three manufacturing plants in Penang providing Car Multimedia, Power Tools and Automotive Steering systems. In 2018, Malaysia contributed sales of RM 538 million (113 million euros) and employed more than 4,500 associates.
What You Will Do
- Collaborate as project team member on Software design matters.
- Capture and evaluate customer, internal requirements and vehicle specific interface requirements. Identify suitable concept in terms of functional, technological and effort.
- Adhere to Bosch Software Engineering Process as e.g. - Perform requirement reviews, design reviews and code reviews.
- Perform unit testing and release of the software according to SW release process.
- Develop the SW design taking into consideration the dependencies to other module and integration into the overall system.
- SW programming using both standard and proprietary software tools and libraries.
- Create SW test specifications and protocols, if necessary develop test SW. Executes test plans to ensure new software meets specifications, functionalities and performance requirements.
- Analyze failure log, clarify system problems and resolve design issues.
- Develop and produce technical reports, design analysis and documentation in support of designs.
- Assist Manufacturing in troubleshooting manufacturing related problems.
- Provide post production support.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical / Electronic Engineering or Computer Engineering / Science.
- Proven working experience in embedded software engineering.
- Experience in hands-on development and troubleshooting on embedded targets.
- Solid programming experience in C or object-oriented programming.
- Adequate knowledge of reading schematics and data sheets for components.
- Good oral / written communication and interpersonal skills.
- Able to integrate and to work in a team.
- Fresh Graduate are encouraged to apply.
- Willing to work in Bayan Lepas Phase 1.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Computer Science, Engineering, Engineering Electrical
- Closing Date:21st Aug 2021, 6:00 pm