BNP Paribas offers you an exciting career in an international business environment that is fast-paced, diverse and focuses on creating high-value relationships with our clients. We offer competitive salary and benefits, as well as a working environment where you’re valued as part of the team.
Our two-year APAC Graduate Programme has been designed to give you the support and development you need to start a successful career in financial services. You can join us in one of several business areas or support functions, and take on real responsibility from day one. Commencing in August you will start off with a comprehensive induction at our regional learning centre, where you’ll be immersed in group training and discover more about the BNP Paribas Group.
Then you’ll start your business specific technical and financial training, alongside personal skills development aimed at equipping you with the knowledge you need to get you the best possible start in your career.
Further training will be delivered throughout your two-year graduate programme, taking you along a tailored development path to build your expertise and broaden your base of skills. You’ll also have the chance to experience other parts of the business through cross-entity projects, which will help you understand how we approach complex work and give you the chance to develop a strong internal network.
Throughout the programme, you’ll be mentored by experienced managers and team members who will make sure you’re getting everything you need to grow.
Product Commercialization and assist in managing deployment of Cash management and Trade products (Conventional Trade Products as well as Supply Chain Management) in Malaysia.
What You Will Do
Objective as Product Manager:
- Product Commercialization - Undertake activities to execute the commercialization plan for products and services. Track and report on KPIs set as part of commercialization.
- Track the client business and work towards wallet share enhancement.
- Managing product in terms of product profitability, marketing aspect, etc.
- Manage vendor interactions for timely and quality delivery of the products.
- Implement the cash management and electronic banking products for corporate customers within agreed timeline.
- Interact and work with client teams to deliver the solution and ensure customer satisfaction.
- Work closely with the bank's back office and IT to ensure smooth operationalization of a client deal.
- Engaging multiple stakeholders from IT, Operations, legal, compliance (local as well as regional) for successful delivery of the product.
- Conducting and monitoring of user acceptance test for the new products and enhancements.
- Tracking competition offering and aligning our product suite in line with the competition.
- Engage with external industry stakeholders such as regulators, clearing houses, industry associations to track regulatory and market developments.
- Ability to deal with customer issues and suggest work around solutions for dealing with such issues.
- Co-coordinating with the Product sales team/ coverage/ Operation on clients’ and new process requirements.
- Provide feedback/suggestions to the Regional product team for product roadmap planning and improvement.
- Any other work assigned by Transaction Banking Head.
- Local/ Regional/Global Product Teams.
- Technology teams in Asia/Europe.
- Legal & Compliance teams.
- Cash/ Trade Management Sales.
- Implementation & Client Service.
- Centralized/ Local Operations.
- Clients and prospects.
- External business partners ( Process outsourcing agents).
- BNM and other similar agencies/regulators.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Students who have recently graduated or graduating in 2019/2020 from all areas of disciplines are most welcome to apply.
- Preferable IT Background.
- Second upper and above (ie GPA 3.3/4).
- Takes initiative and is results driven.
- Strong decision making and analytical skills.
- Act with integrity.
- Ability to manage change and complexity with confidence.
- Strong team player.
- Client focused and commercial thinking.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Self-motivated and genuine interest in Banking and Finance.
- Proficiency in Microsoft office (MS Word, Excel & Powerpoint).
- Strong excel (VBA ) knowledge with ability to develop macros and pivot tables to enable automation of management reports and analytics.
- Prior related internship within the banking industry is an advantage.
- Ability to conceptualize products.
- Ability to run concurrently with multiple projects.
- Drive for Delivery.
- Networking and negotiation skills.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Closing Date:2nd Apr 2020, 6:00 pm