What You Will Do
- Assist businesses with transfer pricing planning and risk management for their cross-border transactions involving different tax jurisdictions from country to country.
- Work with an experienced, friendly team alongside inspiring leaders.
- Understand the client’s business by conducting functional analysis interviews.
- Carry out benchmarking studies to determine arm’s length pricing.
- Preparation of transfer pricing documentation.
- Plan and develop inter-company transfer pricing policies.
- Develop transfer pricing strategies to deal with tax authorities in respect of audit & investigations.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Holds a recognized Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Commerce, Economics, Finance or Law.
- Strong academic credentials of CGPA 3.2 and above, second class upper equivalent.
- Excellent command in English and good report writing skills.
- Resourceful, committed and keen to develop a long-term career in taxation.
- Strong analytical skills and creative problem-solving abilities.
Closed 4 months ago
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Accounting, Banking and Finance, Business and...
- Closing Date:4th Feb 2021, 6:00 pm