What You Will Do
BDO offers a full range of tax services to individual or corporate clients with the primary objective of improving their tax efficiencies.
You will be assisting the client service team in the preparation of a range of tax advisory and compliance related work which include the preparation of tax returns and computations for timely submissions to the tax authorities, application and registration processes, tax reviews and investigations, and assisting in the liaison with the Malaysian Inland Revenue Board, Royal Malaysian Customs Department and other government agencies as necessary.
Required Skills and Abilities
- A recognized degree in Accounting or equivalent with at least a second-class upper classification and / or a Professional Accounting qualification.
- Those who are currently pursuing a recognized Professional Accounting qualification are also encouraged to apply.
- Involvement in extra-curricular activities in school/university.
- Ability to work well as a team as well as independently.
- Possesses an analytical mindset and good interpersonal skills.
- Strong written and verbal command of English.
- Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality and professionalism in all matters.
- Desire to learn and expand knowledge.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Closing Date:4th Feb 2021, 6:00 pm