We will provide you an opportunity for an exciting hands-on work experience in a professional services environment, allowing you to do meaningful work in a wide range of businesses, industries and projects.
We make it a priority to provide our interns with coaching, learning opportunities and experiences.
We believe that the right internship exposure will help you in your transition from your academic achievements into a meaningful and rewarding career ahead.
This allows you to explore the exciting future career options that awaits you upon your graduation.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Penultimate-year students with strong academic track records.
- Those who are currently pursuing a recognized Professional Accounting qualification are also encouraged to apply.
- Active in extra-curricular activities in school/university with strong leadership skills.
- A strong team player, analytical mindset and has good interpersonal skills.
- Good command of written and oral English.
- Proficient in MS Office - Excel, PowerPoint, Word and Outlook.
- A tenacious and resourceful attitude towards learning.
- Job type:Internships
- Closing Date:28th Apr 2021, 6:00 pm