BASF Shared Services Centre Kuala Lumpur was established in 2005. Located in Kuala Lumpur, the shared services centre has nearly 700 employees and provides functional services in the areas of Finance, Controlling, Information Services, Human Resources, Environment, Health & Safety, Procurement and Import-Export Operations Services to BASF companies and affiliates in 17 markets across the Asia Pacific region.
The Environment, Health & Safety (EHS) Services manage Trade Control & Chemical Regulation Compliance for BASF companies in Asia Pacific. Over the years EHS Services has expanded to other designated regions, Europe, North America for specific scope under Global Trade Services and globally for Global Regulations Classification.
What You Will Do
As part of the EHS team, you will be reporting to the Manager and support the team in EHS digitalization projects and operation tasks.
- Assist in SharePoint development by improving workflow/working files etc.
- Support on knowledge management projects.
- Provide digitalization initiatives by utilizing new tools/software i.e. VBA Macro to design process or reporting improvements.
- Identify manual processes for automation.
- Support to structure data in preparation for further processing (give meaning to data).
Required Skills and Abilities
- Able to start from December 2020 onwards for minimum 3 months duration.
- Currently pursuing Bachelors’ Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Software Engineering or any related disciplines.
- Proficiency in collaborative tools i.e. Microsoft Teams, SharePoint etc.
- Knowledge in Visual Basic Scripts or Visual Basic for application is a plus.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Job type:Internships
Computer Science, Engineering Software, Information Technology
- Closing Date:17th Oct 2020, 6:00 pm