For BASF, diversity is one of the essential keys to business success and the well-being of our employees. We promote an inclusive culture that accepts the diversity of people, experiences and capabilities. By embracing talents and abilities of all kinds, we aim to boost creativity and motivation, and enhance our teams’ performance. Join the team and connect with more than 110,000 other minds.
BASF has been operating in Malaysia for more than 25 years and currently has more than 1,600 employees in the country. BASF (Malaysia) Sdn Bhd was incorporated in 1989, and operates manufacturing plants in Bukit Raja in Selangor and Pasir Gudang in Johor, as well as an operational site in Kulim, Kedah.
What you will do
- Collate information for preparation of corporate tax compliance works.
- Coordinate with and manage internal and/ external service providers to ensure compliance with corporate tax, indirect tax and withholding tax filing requirements in Malaysia.
- Communicate regularly with service providers, tax authorities and group tax function and used SAP extensively for data/ report generation and input of accounting entries.
- Assist in Account Payable matters, i.e. sorting in coming cheques, checking of employee claims etc.
Required Skills and Abilities
Candidate must possess or currently pursuing a Bachelor's Degree in Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent Commitment to 6-month full-time internship from September 2019 Meticulous, good in details Proactive and resourceful Able to analyze and tabulate data Good in Excel and MS word data Able to communicate effectively and communicate well in written and spoken English.
- Job type:Internships
Banking and Finance, Accounting
- Closing Date:17th Sep 2019, 6:00 pm