BASF has been operating in Malaysia for more than 25 years and currently has more than 1,600 employees in the country. BASF (Malaysia) Sdn Bhd was incorporated in 1989 with its head office at Bukit Jelutong in Shah Alam, and operates manufacturing plants in Bukit Raja in Selangor and Pasir Gudang in Johor, as well as an operational site in Kulim, Kedah.
What You Will Do
- Collate information for preparation of corporate tax compliance works.
- Coordinate with and manage internal and/ external service providers to ensure compliance with corporate tax, indirect tax and withholding tax filing requirements in Malaysia.
- Communicate regularly with service providers, tax authorities and group tax function and used SAP extensively for data/ report generation and input of accounting entries.
- Assist in Account Payable matters, i.e., sorting in coming cheques, checking of employee claims etc.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Candidate must possess or currently pursuing a Bachelor's Degree in Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent.
- Commitment to 6-month full-time internship from February/March 2021.
- Meticulous, good in details, able to analyze and tabulate data.
- Good in Microsoft Excel & Words data.
- Job type:Internships
Accounting, Banking and Finance
- Closing Date:4th Feb 2021, 6:00 pm