What You Will Do
- Collate information for preparation of corporate tax compliance works.
- Coordinate with and manage internal and/ external service providers to ensure compliance with corporate tax, indirect tax and withholding tax filing requirements in Malaysia.
- Communicate regularly with service providers, tax authorities and group tax function and used SAP extensively for data/ report generation and input of accounting entries.
- Assist in Account Payable matters, i.e. sorting in coming cheques, checking of employee claims etc.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Candidate must possess or currently pursuing a Bachelor's degree in Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent.
- Commitment to 6-month full-time internship from August 2020.
- Meticulous, good in details, able to analyze and tabulate data.
- Good in Microsoft Excel & Words data.
Closing in 7 days
- Job type:Internships
Accounting, Banking and Finance
- Closing Date:15th Aug 2020, 6:00 pm