The Global Supply Chain Services setup in Asia Pacific has two broad setups: Import Export Operations which is responsible for Import Export Management across the countries and the Asia Pacific Trading Center (APTC) which is responsible for Import Export Order Management.
The Import Export Operations has an organizational presence across 12 countries in Asia Pacific managing the Import Management, Transportation Management Inbound-Air/Maritime Export Management while APTC connects the sales companies to the different production sites across the global with simplification of order management and communication flow.
As part of the Global Supply Chain Services team, you will be reporting to the Team Specialist and support the team in managing projects and operation tasks.
What You Will Do
- Responsible in reports consolidation (APAC region) – collect, analyze, interpret, and present data in a comprehensive manner.
- Active involvement in reporting activities, monitor and track the progress of projects, involve in meeting presentations and materials preparations.
- Communicate effectively and support local and country counterpart teams in the implementation of team strategic plan.
- To support and perform other duties as and when required and assigned.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Able to start from March/April 2021 onwards for minimum 5 months duration.
- Currently pursuing Bachelors’ Degree in Supply Chain Management, Business Administration, International Business or any related disciplines.
- Knowledge and experience of Microsoft office tools.
- Excellent verbal and written English communication.
- Job type:Internships
Administration, Business and Commerce, Logistics and...
- Closing Date:1st Apr 2021, 6:00 pm