BASF Shared Services Centre Kuala Lumpur was established in 2005. Located in Kuala Lumpur, the shared services center has nearly 700 employees and provides functional services in the areas of Finance, Controlling, Information Services, Human Resources, Environment, Health & Safety, Procurement and Import-Export Operations Services to BASF companies and affiliates in 17 markets across the Asia Pacific region.
The Global Supply Chain Services setup in Asia Pacific has two broad setups: Import Export Operations which is responsible for Import Export Management across the countries and the Asia Pacific Trading Center (APTC) which is responsible for Import Export Order Management.
The Import Export Operations has an organizational presence across 12 countries in Asia Pacific managing the Import Management, Transportation Management Inbound-Air/Maritime Export Management while APTC connects the sales companies to the different production sites across the global with simplification of order management and communication flow.
What You Will Do
- Assist in new project relevant to Supply Chain Service Verification.
- Support in Chain Supply Chain Service Verification regular reports and charts preparation.
- Participate in simplification initiative of existing operational reporting (report automation), documentation within team.
- Support in administering and preparing meeting/ minutes taking and collaborative discussion and related tasks.
- Assist in preparing country related process flows with guidance provided.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Able to commit and start from November/December 2021 onwards for a minimum of 3 months internship.
- Students of Bachelor’s Degree in Supply Chain Management, Logistics, International Business, Business Administration or any related disciplines.
- Proficient in oral and written English.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel.
- A good team player with a high level of maturity and independence.
- Job type:Internships
Administration, Business and Commerce, Logistics and...
- Closing Date:4th Dec 2021, 6:00 pm