BASF Shared Services Centre Kuala Lumpur was established in 2005. Located in Kuala Lumpur, the shared services centre has nearly 700 employees and provides functional services in the areas of Finance, Controlling, Information Services, Human Resources, Environment, Health & Safety, Procurement and Import-Export Operations Services to BASF companies and affiliates in 17 markets across the Asia Pacific region.
The Global Supply Chain Services setup in Asia Pacific has two broad setups: Import Export Operations which is responsible for Import Export Management across the countries and the Asia Pacific Trading Center (APTC) which is responsible for Import Export Order Management.
The Import Export Operations has an organizational presence across 12 countries in Asia Pacific managing the Import Management, Transportation Management Inbound-Air/Maritime Export Management while APTC connects the sales companies to the different production sites across the global with simplification of order management and communication flow.
What you will do
- Logistics procurement & Liner shipping preparation activities
- Facilitate communication with vendors, service recipients, team colleagues in relates to global procurement of oversea container transportation
- Administrative support to the team to ensure regional new services/ requests required is in place
- Support in data collection, compilation & analysis
Required Skills and Abilities
- Able to commit and start from July 2021 onwards for a minimum 6-month internship
- Students of Bachelor’s Degree in Supply Chain Management, Logistics, International Business or any related discipline
- Proficient in oral and written English
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Job type:Internships
Business and Commerce, Logistics and Supply...
- Closing Date:3rd Jul 2021, 6:00 pm