BASF Shared Services Centre Kuala Lumpur was established in 2005. Located in Kuala Lumpur, the shared services centre has nearly 700 employees and provides functional services in the areas of Finance, Controlling, Information Services, Human Resources, Environment, Health & Safety, Procurement and Import-Export Operations Services to BASF companies and affiliates in 17 markets across the Asia Pacific region. BASF also has three other Shared Service Centers that cover Europe and the Americas, located in Berlin and Ludwigshafen, Germany, and Montevideo, Uruguay.
As part of the Customs Operations, Design, Compliance & Risk Management team, you will be reporting to the Senior Manager and support the team in managing projects and administrative tasks.
What You Will Do
- Assist in projects relevant to supply chain activities.
- Support in data analysis, preparing reports, presentation slides.
- Participate in process improvement initiatives discussion to work on improvement plans and documentation.
- Responsible for effective collaboration and communication with team members.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Able to commit and start from April/May 2021 onwards for a minimum 4-month internship.
- Students of Bachelor’s Degree in Supply Chain Management, Logistics, Business Administration or any related disciplines.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- A good team player with high level of maturity and independence.
- Job type:Internships
Administration, Logistics and Supply Chain
- Closing Date:22nd Apr 2021, 6:00 pm