BASF Shared Services Centre Kuala Lumpur was established in 2005. Located in Kuala Lumpur, the shared services centre has nearly 700 employees and provides functional services in the areas of Finance, Controlling, Information Services, Human Resources, Environment, Health & Safety, Procurement and Import-Export Operations Services to BASF companies and affiliates in 17 markets across the Asia Pacific region.
The Global Supply Chain Services setup in Asia Pacific has two broad setups - Import Export Operations which is responsible for Import Export Management across the countries and the Asia Pacific Trading Center (APTC) which is responsible for Import Export Order Management. The Import Export Operations has an organizational presence across 12 countries in Asia Pacific managing the Import Management, Transportation Management Inbound-Air/Maritime Export Management while APTC connects the sales companies to the different production sites across the global with simplification of order management and communication flow.
What You Will Do
- Assist in new project relevant to supply chain activities.
- New service/ service change readiness and preparation activities (i.e. service documentations, stakeholder communications etc.).
- Administrative support to the team.
- Support in data analysis, data collection, service reporting etc.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Students of Bachelor’s Degree in Supply Chain Management, Logistics, International Business or any related discipline.
- Proficient in oral and written English.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- A good team player with high level of maturity and independence.
- Job type:Internships
Business and Commerce, Logistics and Supply...
- Closing Date:19th Nov 2020, 6:00 pm