ASF Shared Services Centre Kuala Lumpur was established in 2005. Located in Kuala Lumpur, the shared services center has nearly 700 employees and provides functional services in the areas of Finance, Controlling, Information Services, Human Resources, Environment, Health & Safety, Procurement and Import-Export Operations Services to BASF companies and affiliates in 17 markets across the Asia Pacific region.
The Asia Pacific Trading Center (APTC) creates a focal point to connect suppliers all around the globe to all Asian countries. It handles intra-company purchase orders and hence acts as a virtual trading organization providing a high degree of control over import / export supply chain activities for regional business units. It creates substantial tax advantages for our organization. The Cluster team will ensure an efficiently executed process with a consistent high level of service to be able to meet the growing needs of the businesses in Asia Pacific.
As part of the APTC team, you will be reporting to the Cluster Lead and support the team in managing projects and operation tasks.
What You Will Do
- Support in assessing and evaluating on order management tasks and logistics operations (Import/Export/Transportation Management) to identify needed operational and workflow changes.
- Administrative management of the team’s reports preparation and assist in presentation activities e.g., meeting minutes, meeting slides preparation etc.
- Assist the team in tactical projects according to the objectives.
- Support in data analytics and reporting tasks.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Able to commit and start from April/May 2021 onwards for a minimum 6-month internship.
- Students of Bachelor’s Degree in Supply Chain Management, Logistics, Business Administration or any related discipline.
- Proficient in oral and written English.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel.
- Knowledge in basic programming language is a plus.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Job type:Internships
Administration, Logistics and Supply Chain
- Closing Date:1st May 2021, 6:00 pm