Digitalization will be a true part of BASF’s DNA that creates new exciting customer experiences and business growth as well as drives efficiencies in processes. This is our digital VISION for BASF.
Global Digital Services (GDS) is supporting BASF business in Digitalization transformation. Our MISSION is to drive forward the digital transformation of BASF, providing innovative, global and high-quality digital products and services through a strong agile culture. Part of the GDS strategy, BASF Shared Services Center Kuala Lumpur (BSSCKL) is one of the established Digital Hub for APAC region.
As part of the Digital Hub team, you will support the team for the overall Digital Hub initiatives and operations.
What You Will Do
- Support on the Global Digital team’s strategy planning and process improvement projects.
- Perform data analytics from various feedback gathered.
- Creating presentations (data visualization) and present in a comprehensive manner.
- Participate in digital solutions development, involve in research activities on new technologies and digital tools.
- Organize Digital hub activities and assist in other tasks according to projects’ objectives.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Able to start from March/April 2021 onwards for minimum 3 months duration.
- Currently pursuing Bachelors’ Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Business Management or any related disciplines.
- Familiarity with Digital technology (e.g.: RPA / automation, Power Platform, Machine learning / Artificial Intelligence etc.).
- Excellent verbal and written English communication.
- Job type:Internships
Business and Commerce, Computer Science, Information...
- Closing Date:1st Apr 2021, 6:00 pm