BASF Shared Services Centre Kuala Lumpur was established in 2005. Located in Kuala Lumpur, the shared services center has nearly 700 employees and provides functional services in the areas of Finance, Controlling, Information Services, Human Resources, Environment, Health & Safety, Procurement and Import-Export Operations Services to BASF companies and affiliates in 17 markets across the Asia Pacific region.
As part of Business Reporting-Technoledge team, you will support the operation of data management, project management, and continuous improvement through digitalization or automation approaches to facilitate operation excellence.
What You Will Do
- Support in SQL database development, maintenance and related projects.
- Maintain and support data preparation and modelling, develop BI front end templates, support the front-end users with data from the data structures (i.e. SQL databases).
- Support automation programming both in SQL data preparation and reporting applications (i.e. VBA scripts for Excel).
- To assist in updating/adjusting report/dashboard templates and maintaining queries (in case of changes in reporting or business organization).
- Support to structure and reconcile basic data in preparation for further processing and report/dashboard generation, ensure data quality and consistency (give meaning to data).
Required Skills and Abilities
- Able to commit to 6-month full-time internship from June/July 2020.
- Currently pursuing Bachelors’ Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Computational Mathematics or any related disciplines.
- Proficiency in Visualization tool and Programming languages i.e. SQL, Power BI, etc.
- Knowledge in Alteryx Designer, R, Python Language, KNIME is a plus.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Job type:Internships
Computer Science, Information Technology
- Closing Date:3rd Jul 2020, 6:00 pm