BASF Shared Services Centre Kuala Lumpur was established in 2005. Located in Kuala Lumpur, the shared services center has nearly 700 employees and provides functional services in the areas of Finance, Controlling, Information Services, Human Resources, Environment, Health & Safety, Procurement and Import-Export Operations Services to BASF companies and affiliates in 17 markets across the Asia Pacific region.
Digitalization will be a true part of BASF’s DNA that creates new exciting customer experiences and business growth as well as drives efficiencies in processes. This is our digital VISION for BASF.
Global Digital Services (GDS) is supporting BASF business in Digitalization transformation. Our MISSION is to drive forward the digital transformation of BASF, providing innovative, global and high-quality digital products and services through a strong agile culture. Part of the GDS strategy, BASF Shared Services Center Kuala Lumpur (BSSCKL) is one of the established Digital Hub for APAC region.
As part of the Digital Hub team, you will support teams developing digital solutions adopting agile ways of working to deliver customer-centric digital solution for our Internal Business Partners.
What You Will Do
- Work with product owners to develop digital solutions.
- Collaborate with skilled teams of developers.
- Brainstorm new features and detail out specifications with team.
- Prioritize features with support from product owners.
- Shadowing, mentoring, and training opportunities with seasoned professionals.
- Working in an agile way, adopting Scrum Framework and Kanban method.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Education Level - Bachelors’ Degree in Computer Science, Business Management, IT Engineering, Application Development, or other related fields.
- Strong Digital mindset to accelerate BASF Digitalization transformation journey.
- Knowledge of Scrum methodology is an added advantage.
- Familiarity with Digital technology - e.g.: RPA / automation, Power Platform, Machine leaning / artificial intelligence, etc. is an added advantage.
- Open minded with diversity and strong communication skills.
- Great analytical, critical thinking and problem-solving abilities.
- Job type:Internships
Business and Commerce, Computer Science, Engineering,...
- Closing Date:7th Apr 2021, 6:00 pm