BASF has been operating in Malaysia for more than 25 years and currently has more than 1,600 employees in the country. BASF (Malaysia) Sdn Bhd was incorporated in 1989 with its head office in Selangor and operates manufacturing plants in Bukit Raja and Pasir Gudang in Johor, as well as an operational site in Kulim, Kedah.
Care Chemicals Asia Pacific (A-EMA) offers a broad portfolio for hygiene, personal care, home care, industrial & institutional cleaning as well as technical applications. Care Chemicals is the leading supplier for cosmetics, detergents and cleaning industries. We operate production and development sites as well as sales offices in all regions.
To obtain exposure and on-the-job training in areas related to sales support and marketing activities.
What You Will Do
- Support sales order data analysis and participate in creating presentations (visualization) and sales forecasting activities and others.
- Facilitate internal communication with Internal Marketing, Product Manager and Supply Chain teams to support potential business opportunities.
- Assist with sales and marketing documentations (leads, billings, order, contracts etc.).
Required Skills and Abilities
- Committed to a 3-month or more internship from March/April 2021.
- Students with Bachelor’s Degree in Science, Chemistry, Marketing or related disciplines.
- Good personality with a sense of responsibility and proactive.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite (Excel, PowerPoint and Word).
- Job type:Internships
Marketing and Sales, Science
- Closing Date:2nd Apr 2021, 6:00 pm