BASF regional service hub has been established since 2005 in Kuala Lumpur. The regional service hub has approximately 700 employees and growing. Focused on being a competency and digitalization driven hub, it also provides quality functional and know-how services in the areas of finance, controlling, human resources, real estate and facilities management, communications, environmental, health and safety, procurement, import-export order management, and information services to BASF companies and affiliates in the Asia Pacific region. BASF also has two other regional hubs located in Berlin, Germany, and Montevideo, Uruguay that cover the Europe and Americas regions.
Do you want to work with passionate teams, providing excellent business and digital services to the Asia Pacific region?
Do you want an open, supportive, and caring working environment?
Do you view your development needs seriously as we do?
If YES, then take your career to the #NextLevel with BASF!
Objectives of the Position:
BASF Asia-Pacific Service Centre Sdn Bhd, was established in 2005 providing functional services in Finance, Controlling, Information Services, Human Resources, Environment, Health & Safety, Procurement and Import-Export Order Management Services to BASF companies in Asia Pacific region. This center is part of BASF Global Business Services (GB), with other sites in Berlin and Ludwigshafen in Germany and in Montevideo, Uruguay, that cover Europe and the Americas.
What You Will Do
As the GB embarks on a journey of digitalization and innovation, this position aims at supporting the Technology Unit to:
- Drive digitalization and innovation to achieve excellence, and optimal systems/tools/processes for service delivery and management of the organization within and beyond GB.
- Based on the project or initiative assigned, the role requires leading, influencing and guiding team members in the functions to achieve the desired business results for the assigned project.
Digitalization / Innovation:
- Engagement in real assignments, projects.
- Learn and practice basic day to day work or projects in a shared services environment.
- RPA (Robotic Process Automation) – Develop automation process using RPA (UiPath) tools, analyzing, understanding, and documenting the business processes in detail.
- Participate in digital solutions development, involve in research activities on new technologies and digital tools.
- Keen interest in developing a career in Software Development role.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor or higher Degree (in Computer Science and Information Technology) in a recognized institution of higher learning, with good academic achievements.
- Fresh graduate / Currently in College or University.
- Good communication, presentation and writing skills in English.
- Must be a team player and able to work with others.
Exposure to one or more of the Programming languages/Technology below:
- SQL Language e.g., MSSQL/MySQL/Oracle.
- RPA (Robotic Process Automation) tools e.g., UiPath.
- Object Oriented Programming e.g., Java/Python/.NET.
- Scripting language e.g., VBA/Java Script/Shell Script.
- Job type:Internships
Computer Science, Information Technology
- Closing Date:10th Jun 2021, 6:00 pm