BASF has been operating in Malaysia for more than 25 years and currently has more than 1,600 employees in the country. BASF (Malaysia) Sdn Bhd was incorporated in 1989 with its head office in Selangor, and operates manufacturing plants in Bukit Raja in Selangor and Pasir Gudang in Johor, as well as an operational site in Kulim, Kedah.
Dispersions & Pigments offers a comprehensive range of raw materials for the formulation of coating, dyeing, printing, packaging, adhesive and construction products.
Objectives of the Position:
To learn, support & carry out the production related activities in accordance to the safety and operational requirement under the supervision of Manager.
What You Will Do
- Perform physical production activities in Polymer Dispersions Plant.
- Assist to monitor and compile necessary plant records.
- Troubleshoot and improve plant production process where applicable.
- Carry out related plant technical tasks/projects as and when required.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Commitment to minimum 3-month full-time internship from January 2021.
- Currently pursing Diploma in Chemical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, or any related discipline.
- Knowledge in using Microsoft Office.
- Job type:Internships
Engineering Chemical Processing, Engineering Mechanical
- Closing Date:31st Dec 2020, 6:00 pm