For BASF, diversity is one of the essential keys to business success and the well-being of our employees. We promote an inclusive culture that accepts the diversity of people, experiences and capabilities. By embracing talents and abilities of all kinds, we aim to boost creativity and motivation, and enhance our teams’ performance.
Join the team and connect with more than 110,000 other minds.
BASF has been operating in Malaysia for more than 25 years and currently has more than 1,600 employees in the country. BASF (Malaysia) Sdn Bhd was incorporated in 1989 with its head office at Bukit Jelutong in Shah Alam, and operates manufacturing plants in Bukit Raja in Selangor and Pasir Gudang in Johor, as well as an operational site in Kulim, Kedah.
As part of the Market Development team, you will be reporting to the Lead Manager and support the team in various marketing intelligence activities.
What You Will Do
- Perform desktop research, market competitive analysis, survey and/or on-site visit to evaluate business opportunities and customer development in Malaysia & Singapore.
- Assist the team in building good rapport with strategic partners in pursuit of growth opportunities.
- Support in reporting and presentation activities e.g. data gathering/compilation.
- Support other projects or administrative tasks as and when required.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Commitment to minimum 3 to 6-month full-time internship from March 2020.
- Currently pursuing a Diploma/ Bachelor’s Degree in Chemical Engineering, Chemistry, Marketing or any related disciplines.
- Proficient in oral and written English.
- Proficient in MS Office applications such as Excel and PowerPoint.
- Possess own transport and willing to travel.
- Strong team player and able to work independently.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Job type:Internships
Engineering Chemical Processing
- Closing Date:14th Mar 2020, 6:00 pm