BASF has been operating in Malaysia for more than 25 years and currently has more than 1,600 employees in the country. BASF (Malaysia) Sdn Bhd was incorporated in 1989 with its head office at Bukit Jelutong in Shah Alam, and operates manufacturing plants in Bukit Raja in Selangor and Pasir Gudang in Johor, as well as an operational site in Kulim, Kedah.
As part of the Manufacturing System team, you will be reporting to Manager and support the team in various activities.
What You Will Do
- Develop & update Piping & Instrument Diagram plant accordingly.
- Collaborate with different departments to complete documentations on open Management of Change.
- Assist to complete SHE Review Action Items (audit) within due date.
- Support on-going projects or administrative tasks as and when required.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Commitment to minimum 3-month full-time internship from April 2020 onwards.
- Currently pursuing Bachelor’s Degree in Chemical Engineering, Polymer Engineering or any related disciplines.
- Able to work independently.
- Proficient in AutoCAD.
- Possess own transport, willing to work at Pasir Gudang, Johor.
- Job type:Internships
Engineering Chemical Processing
- Closing Date:3rd Apr 2020, 6:00 pm