The Global Supply Chain Services setup in Asia Pacific has two broad setups - Import Export Operations which is responsible for Import Export Management across the countries and the Asia Pacific Trading Center (APTC) which is responsible for Import Export Order Management. The Import Export Operations has an organizational presence across 12 countries in Asia Pacific managing the Import Management, Transportation Management Inbound-Air/Maritime Export Management while APTC connects the sales companies to the different production sites across the global with simplification of order management and communication flow.
As part of the APTC team, you will be reporting to the Senior Manager and support the team in managing projects and operation tasks.
What You Will Do
- Support in data analytics and reporting tasks.
- Participate in improvement initiatives discussion to work on improvement plans and timelines.
- Responsible for effective collaboration and communication with respective import-export country teams.
- Administrative management and assist in presentation activities e.g. meeting minutes, meeting slides preparation etc.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Able to start from June 2020 onwards for minimum 3 months duration.
- Currently pursuing Bachelors’ Degree in Supply Chain Management, Logistics, Business Administration or any related disciplines.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel.
- Knowledge in basic programming language is a plus.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Job type:Internships
Administration, Logistics and Supply Chain
- Closing Date:22nd May 2020, 6:00 pm