The Global Supply Chain Services setup in Asia Pacific has two broad setups - Import Export Operations which is responsible for Import Export Management across the countries and the Asia Pacific Trading Center (APTC) which is responsible for Import Export Order Management. The Import Export Operations has an organizational presence across 12 countries in Asia Pacific managing the Import Management, Transportation Management Inbound-Air/Maritime Export Management while APTC connects the sales companies to the different production sites across the global with simplification of order management and communication flow.
BASF’s greatest strength is its people: it is our goal to form the best team by recruiting the best talent and providing our employees with first-class training and career development opportunities. For us, diversity is one of the essential keys to business success. By embracing talents and abilities of all kinds, we aim to boost creativity and motivation, and enhance our teams’ performance. Contribute your passion, creativity, and strengths to BASF - the world's leading chemical company.
What You Will Do
- Administrative management of import-export activities.
- Participate in improvement initiatives discussion to work on improvement plans and timelines.
- Responsible for effective collaboration and communication with respective import-export country teams.
- Administrative management and assist in presentation activities e.g. meeting minutes, meeting slides preparation etc.
- Assist the team in tactical projects according to the objectives.
- Support in data analytics and reporting tasks.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Able to commit and start from July 2020 onwards for a minimum 6-month internship.
- Students of Bachelor's degree or Master's degree in Supply Chain Management, Logistics, Business Administration or any related disciplines.
- Proficient in oral and written English.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel.
- Knowledge in basic programming language is a plus.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- A good team player with high level of maturity and independence.
- Job type:Internships
Administration, Logistics and Supply Chain
- Closing Date:17th Jul 2020, 6:00 pm