BASF has been operating in Malaysia for more than 25 years and currently has more than 1,600 employees in the country. BASF (Malaysia) Sdn Bhd was incorporated in 1989 with its head office at Bukit Jelutong in Shah Alam, and operates manufacturing plants in Bukit Raja in Selangor and Pasir Gudang in Johor, as well as an operational site in Kulim, Kedah.
Objectives of the Position:
As part of the Engineering & Maintenance team, you will be reporting to Manager and support the team in various activities.
What You Will Do
- Responsible for engineering design drawings of mechanical equipment/tools.
- Work with technicians or production team on spare parts digital catalogue design according to the team's requirement (i.e., easy identification of priority or critical equipment).
- Support to upgrade warehouse management of a wide variety of tools in an easily accessible manner.
- Support on on-going process improvement projects or operational tasks as and when required.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Commitment to minimum 6-month full-time internship from September/October 2021 onwards.
- Currently pursuing Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical/Manufacturing/Multimedia Engineering or any related disciplines.
- Able to work independently.
- Proficient in AutoCAD, SolidWorks, Autodesk Inventor etc.
- Possess own transport, willing to work at Pasir Gudang, Johor.
- Job type:Internships
Engineering, Engineering Mechanical
- Closing Date:18th Sep 2021, 6:00 pm