BASF has been operating in Malaysia for more than 25 years and currently has more than 1,600 employees in the country. BASF (Malaysia) Sdn Bhd was incorporated in 1989 with its head office in Selangor, and operates manufacturing plants in Pasir Gudang in Johor, as well as an operational site in Kulim, Kedah.
Objectives of the Position:
As part of the Engineering & Maintenance team, you will be reporting to Manager and support the team in various activities.
What You Will Do
- Preparation for audit documentation review, SOP & Working Instructions.
- Review engineering drawings, Piping & Instrument diagram for Polymer Dispersion Plant.
- Develop best practice working procedures to support E&I developments.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Commitment to minimum 6-month full-time internship from March/April 2021 onwards.
- Currently pursuing Bachelor’s Degree in Chemical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering or any related disciplines.
- Able to work independently.
- Proficient in AutoCAD, Microsoft Visio.
- Possess own transport, willing to work at Pasir Gudang.
- Job type:Internships
Engineering Chemical Processing, Engineering Electrical, Engineering...
- Closing Date:25th Feb 2021, 6:00 pm