BASF Shared Services Centre Kuala Lumpur was established in 2005. Located in Kuala Lumpur, the shared services centre has nearly 700 employees and provides functional services in the areas of Finance, Controlling, Information Services, Human Resources, Environment, Health & Safety, Procurement and Import-Export Operations Services to BASF companies and affiliates in 17 markets across the Asia Pacific region.
At Procurement Services, we have an influence on operational business due to the high purchasing power of BASF. This means that decisions made within the purchasing team have a direct effect on the economic market and are jointly responsible for continuous production and business development. The Purchasing organization at BASF is divided into two parts: Strategic Procurement with the Plan-to-Strategy (P2S) and Source-to-Contract (S2C) streams as well as Operational Procurement with the Purchase-to-Pay (P2P) stream.
What You Will Do
To obtain exposure and on-the-job training in areas related to Procurement and support digitalization topics.
- Digitalization support – Support new IT tool development in accordance to the targeted process.
- Support Knowledge Management upgrades/enhancement including scout of digital tool and other sustainable solutions.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Committed to a 3-month or more internship from June/July 2020 onwards.
- Currently pursuing Bachelors’ Degree in Computer Science, Programming or any related disciplines.
- Knowledge in VBA, Macros will be a plus.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Job type:Internships
- Closing Date:16th May 2020, 6:00 pm