BASF Shared Services Centre Kuala Lumpur was established in 2005. Located in Kuala Lumpur, the shared services center has nearly 700 employees and provides functional services in the areas of Finance, Controlling, Information Services, Human Resources, Environment, Health & Safety, Procurement and Import-Export Operations Services to BASF companies and affiliates in 17 markets across the Asia Pacific region.
Digitalization will be a true part of BASF’s DNA that creates new exciting customer experiences and business growth as well as drives efficiencies in processes. This is our digital VISION for BASF. Our MISSION is to drive forward the digital transformation of BASF, providing innovative, global and high-quality digital products and services through a strong agile culture.
As part of the Digital Hub team, you will support the growth of Citizen Development and develop applications and workflows to support initiatives and operations.
What You Will Do
- Support team in developing Low Code applications and workflows using existing BASF tools to support operations and implement change requests.
- Support team activities in administering, preparing meetings, status monitoring, reporting and related tasks.
- Conduct trainings to business users on how to create applications and workflows.
- Review current processes and identify opportunities for improvement.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Able to commit and start from November/December 2021 onwards for a 3-6 months internship.
- Pursuing a Degree in Computer Science, Business Management, informatics, business informatics or any related disciplines.
- Proficient in oral and written English.
- Familiar with Digital technology (RPA / automation, Power Platform, Machine learning / artificial intelligence).
- Experienced in developing applications using Low Code solutions (i.e., Power Platform, out systems and Bizagi Live Processes) is added advantaged.
- A good team player with high level of maturity and independence.
- Job type:Internships
Business and Commerce, Computer Science, Management
- Closing Date:4th Nov 2021, 6:00 pm