BASF Shared Services Centre Kuala Lumpur was established in 2005. Located in Kuala Lumpur, the shared services center has nearly 700 employees and provides functional services in the areas of Finance, Controlling, Information Services, Human Resources, Environment, Health & Safety, Procurement and Import-Export Operations Services to BASF companies and affiliates in 17 markets across the Asia Pacific region.
Order-to-Cash (O2C) is part of the team in Finance Services responsible in the area of Accounts Receivable, Collection, Master Data, Treasury and Inter-Company Reconciliation to BASF group companies in Asia Pacific, in accordance with established policies, guidelines, processes and work procedures. The team ensure timeliness and quality services are met based on agreed Service Levels Agreement (SLA) with respective stakeholders.
As part of O2C- Expert & Knowledge Coordination team, you will support the operations of Order-to-Cash in project management, knowledge management and continuous improvement through digitalization or automation approaches to facilitate operation excellence.
What We Offer:
BASF’s greatest strength is its people: it is our goal to form the best team by recruiting the best talent and providing our employees with first-class training and career development opportunities. For us, diversity is one of the essential keys to business success. By embracing talents and abilities of all kinds, we aim to boost creativity and motivation, and enhance our teams’ performance. Contribute your passion, creativity, and strengths to BASF - the world's leading chemical company.
What You Will Do
Data Analysis & Visualization:
- Support the team in turning raw data into valuable insights using analytics tools i.e. VBA Macro, Power BI, Tableau etc.
- Visualize and present data or insights in a comprehensible manner to all stakeholders and teams.
- Collect, organize and interpret data closely with the team for process improvement initiatives.
Process Improvement & Digitalization:
- Support in designing and implementing improvement measures for operational processes.
- Facilitate the O2C community in process optimization by providing insight related to strategic and industry trends via utilization of new tools or technologies.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Able to commit to a 6-month full-time internship from June/July 2020.
- Currently pursuing Bachelors’ Degree in Computer Science, Programming, Data Science or any related disciplines.
- Curious about data, new technologies and detail oriented.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Job type:Internships
Computer Science, Data Science and Analytics
- Closing Date:3rd Jul 2020, 6:00 pm