BASF has been operating in Malaysia for more than 25 years and currently has more than 1,600 employees in the country. BASF (Malaysia) Sdn Bhd was incorporated in 1989 with its head office at Selangor and operates a manufacturing plant in Pasir Gudang, in Johor, as well as an operational site in Kulim, Kedah.
As part of the Country Business Controlling team, you will be reporting to the Business Controller and support the team in data quality management.
What You Will Do
- Involved in performance data quality checking for Dispersions & Resins Asia Pacific.
- Conduct financial data analysis and report generation.
- Support controlling team in data reconciliation with SAP and reporting root cause analysis.
- Assist in improvement discussion and work on digital solution development to ensure data accuracy.
- Provide administrative support to the team as and when required.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Able to start from July 2021 onwards for minimum 3 months duration.
- Currently pursuing Bachelors’ Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Business Analytics or any related disciplines.
- Proficient in Power BI and Microsoft Application (Excel, Access).
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- A good team player with high level of maturity and independence Application.
- Job type:Internships
Business and Commerce, Computer Science, Data...
- Closing Date:17th Jul 2021, 6:00 pm