At BASF you get more than just compensation. Our total offer includes a wide range of elements you need to be your best in every stage of your life
As part of the Supply Chain Management team, you will be reporting to the Lead Manager and support the team in managing projects and operation tasks.
What You Will Do
- Support the team in turning raw data into valuable insights by using analytics tool.
- Assist in improvement initiatives discussion to work on improvement plans and timelines.
- Participate in simplication support of operational reporting (report automation) across teams.
- Administrative tasks and assist in presentation activities i.e., business reporting, meeting minutes, meeting slides preparation etc.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Able to start from March/April 2021 onwards for minimum 4 months duration.
- Currently pursuing Bachelors’ Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Business Analytics or any related disciplines.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel).
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Job type:Internships
Computer Science, Data Science and Analytics,...
- Closing Date:18th Mar 2021, 6:00 pm