ASF Shared Services Centre Kuala Lumpur was established in 2005. Located in Kuala Lumpur, the shared services centre has nearly 700 employees and provides functional services in the areas of Finance, Controlling, Information Services, Human Resources, Environment, Health & Safety, Procurement and Import-Export Operations Services to BASF companies and affiliates in 17 markets across the Asia Pacific region.
The Asia Pacific Trading Center (APTC) creates a focal point to connect suppliers all around the globe to all Asian countries. It handles intra-company purchase orders and hence acts as a virtual trading organization providing a high degree of control over import / export supply chain activities for regional business units. It creates substantial tax advantages for our organization. The Cluster Lead will ensure an efficiently executed process with a consistent high level of service to be able to meet the growing needs of the businesses in Asia Pacific
As part of the APTC team, you will be reporting to the Cluster Lead and support the team in managing projects and operation tasks.
What You Will Do
- Support to structure and reconcile basic data in preparation for further processing and report/dashboard generation, ensure data quality and consistency (give meaning to data).
- Support automation programming in reporting applications i.e., VBA scripts for Excel.
- Participate in improvement discussions to design process improvement measure.
- Administrative tasks and assist in presentation activities i.e., business reporting, meeting minutes, meeting slides preparation etc.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Able to commit to 3-month full time internship from April/May 2021.
- Currently pursuing Bachelors’ Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Business Analytics or any related disciplines.
- Proficient in visualization tool and programming language, i.e., Power BI, VBA.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Job type:Internships
Computer Science, Data Science and Analytics,...
- Closing Date:1st May 2021, 6:00 pm