BASF Shared Services Centre Kuala Lumpur was established in 2005. Located in Kuala Lumpur, the shared services centre has nearly 700 employees and provides functional services in the areas of Finance, Controlling, Information Services, Human Resources, Environment, Health & Safety, Procurement and Import-Export Operations Services to BASF companies and affiliates in 17 markets across the Asia Pacific region.
The Global Supply Chain Services setup in Asia Pacific has two broad setups - Import Export Operations which is responsible for Import Export Management across the countries and the Asia Pacific Trading Center (APTC) which is responsible for Import Export Order Management. The Import Export Operations has an organizational presence across 12 countries in Asia Pacific managing the Import Management, Transportation Management Inbound-Air/Maritime Export Management while APTC connects the sales companies to the different production sites across the global with simplification of order management and communication flow.
What You Will Do
As part of the APTC team, you will be reporting to the Lead Manager and support the team in managing projects and operation tasks.
- Support the team in turning raw data into valuable insights by using analytics tools i.e., Power BI, Python, Microsoft Azure etc.
- Assist in application development i.e., Microsoft Power Apps, Tableau.
- Participate in Robotic Process Automation (RPA) projects to design process improvement measures.
- Administrative tasks and assist in presentation activities i.e., business reporting, meeting minutes, meeting slides preparation etc.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Able to start from December 2020 onwards for minimum 4 months duration.
- Currently pursuing Bachelors’ Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Business Analytics or any related disciplines.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel).
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Job type:Internships
Computer Science, Data Science and Analytics,...
- Closing Date:28th Nov 2020, 6:00 pm